Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wired on God


This weekend I went to the Jr.High convention at Calvery Temple in bellville, and it was awesome. I learned what it's like to have a true and personal relationship with God, and I've realized I need him in my life to help me even just through the day. Every year I really look forward to this convention and spending the weekend with a bunch of out of control and crazy for God teens, just rocking out for God. I had so much fun and learned so much. I have decided to make God a real thing in my life and personalize my relationship with him. This year the theme was "Wired",as in stay wired to God. I had so much fun and can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The convention was great and I enjoyed myself.

Anonymous said...

hey
glad to hear you had a good weekend! :)

Patti's Passion said...

It was awsome to go pick you up in the evenings and see all those kids hungry and responding to it. I love seeing kids and youth praising God. It really gets my emotions going. It was all I could do not to cry for joy. I love you Cheyenne and I am so proud of you doll.