Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bored!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I want to write but I'm bored and have nothing else to write about. This week has been so long and exhausting, because of all the musical practises and home work and friends and then having to come home and put up with kyler, well its a tough life.Anyway I have nothing else to say. Good bye. Oh I know what I wanted to say. Ok here we go, I'm going to start up this thing and if you have something you want me to write about or have like a cool question or something I can put on my blog, then e-mail me. Or if you don't know my e-mail then just put it in the comment box for this posting and I will check the box every day and my e-mails and blog about whatever it is. So ya thats my idea peoples, so start sending stuff in.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

Send in your questions or comments to this comment box for my blog, thanx people.