Monday, August 27, 2007

Haybale Heaven


I have always been a country girl. I always have and always will be amazed by the outdoors. I love going in my back field and just walking around back there. Earlier I went out there by myself took my ipod and sat on a haybale just looking at everything God has created. I looked at the trees the grasses in the field, some horses in a near by field, and even an eagle soaring above me. That's when I realized that God really is all powerful. Then I thought a little more and realized that if earth was this beautiful imagine what heaven is going to be like. I went out to the field again today and sat there just taking it all in and ya know what it's amazing. I can't wait to see heaven.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

that is so cool how that just like comes to people and you don't really know and you pass it up but when you pay addtion you can take it all in

Anonymous said...

love the picture,love daddy