Friday, November 16, 2007

Almost There

Hey my peoples, I can't believe how long it's been. A few months at least. Well a lot has happened. First and most important. I'm gonna be in a wedding, I'm gonna be in a wedding!!! You heard it here folks. I'm going to be in a wedding! It's for Chelsea for those of you who know her and I'm a Jr. Bridesmaid which is the same as all the other bridesmaids except well.. shorter. Anyway the wedding is on December 15th and I can't wait we already have the dresses picked out and just have to get the alterations on them. Then second Missy is doing well and I'm having a great time with her. Third there's 39 days till Christmas!!! I can't wait Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I can not wait till Christmas holidays from school. Fourth The Jr.High Christmas is coming up next thursday. I can't wait. We're doing a "STARS" theme. It's like a red carpet, oscar night thing. It's gonna be pretty cool. Everyone has to dress up and there's gonna be a dinner, and I guess I'll have to blog about it after the party. Well Merry almost not quite close to Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here from you again.!!