Saturday, June 23, 2007

So Happy

Hey evryone how's it going. I just got back from working at a horse show and it was just before we left that it became official. I have a horse of my own. Mom and Dad told me yesterday that we were gonna buy the one that we were looking at and we saw the guy that owns her at the show so we payed him and it is official I have my own horse. She moves into the barn at Ironwood Stables on the 1st of July.
Now what i need from you guys my blog readers is help picking her name I am aloud to rename her so I will tell you about her so it is a bit easier to pick the name I will tell you the show name and the barn name that we just call her everyday. So she is a 6yr old mare with light colored hair and a reddish mane and tail. She is really nice and has never kicked or bitten in her life. She loves to cuddle but needs a little more training. So my first name is
SHOW NAME / BARN NAME
Belle of the Ball / Belle
Miss Congeniality / Missy
So everyone who reads this blog needs to vote. Go to the posts and leave your vote there for me to read. TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone so far Belle is winning if you have any other suggestions please tell me.