Friday, June 29, 2007

Up Date

Hey evryone how's it going? My horse moved in yesterday and she settled in right away. I decided on a name.I am going to combine the names that I had chosen. Her barn name is Missy and her showname is Belle of the Ball. She is doing great and was a little bit hyper whenshe moved in. Anyway she loves her new home and her new home loves her. I stayed with her tody and every time I left her eye sight she would call out to me and I would come back and she would be fine. Anyway she is doing great and I will keep you guys posted on how she is doing. TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheyenne.... Notice that I called you by your full name? Anyway I like the choice you made on naming your horse. Missy is a really nice name and Belle of the Ball is a distinguished name for show.