Monday, July 2, 2007

SummerTime Blues

Hey everyone its summer and I a soooo bored I have nothing to do. I know I said my summer is going to be busy and everything but well some days are busy and fun and others are sooooo boring. Like today for instance. I have done nothing but play on the computer or sit in my room and oh ya I watched a movie(YAH)(Whatever).Well if you guys know something fun I can do or any cool sites to check out then just put it on my comments or e-mail me.
Well Canada day was ok. After church kyler had Ben over and we went to a friends house for a barbeque which was kinda well it was fun. Then we wnet home and the guys kept bugging me for a while and then we all went for supper and watched thye fireworks in Bath. Ben is still over and they won't leave me alone and he is staying over another night! Mom and Dad are going out for supper and I have to babysit the boys and I'm sooooo BORED!!!! Well I will post later if I find something to do. TTYL

1 comment:

Patti's Passion said...

Im sorry baby. I will try to give you some enjoyment this summer. you also need to bond with Missy . I will help you the best I can
I love you baby